Tonight was nacho night so here is the recipe requested by the masses ;) They are so simple!
For one serving you need:
2 corn tortillas (I get my corn tortillas from Trader Joes because they have 2 ingredients...corn and lime juice. That is how I like my food, simple!)
Vegetarian refried beans (regular are made with lard so these are the healthier option)
Sliced green peppers
Chicken breast tenderloins
Pico de gallo (tomato, onions, cilantro, dash of sea salt)
Block of cheddar cheese (grated)
Preheat the oven to 350
1. Cut the tortillas into fourths
2. Mist them or brush them with a little EVOO
3. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 min
1. Place chicken tenderloins in a pan with a little EVOO on med-high heat
2. Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes on each side
3. Reduce heat to medium and add the peppers and season (I use sea salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder. Sorry, I don't measure. I will edit it later with measurements)
4. Cook until golden brown and done on the inside (I always take my biggest piece and cut it open to check)
5. Cut chicken into small strips
Top your chips with beans, chicken, peppers, cheese, and Pico, crunch, and enjoy!
And for my fixers this comes out to 1 red (chicken), 1 1/2 yellow (tortillas and beans), 1/2 purple (pic), 1 green (peppers), 1 blue (cheese)
I hope you enjoy!!
Love you all!