Here's another fall recipe that is scrumptious! I made this while also making this delicious meal. Quick, easy, and efficient is what I like to be in the kitchen! If you like a warm soup, with amazing aromas, and delicious spices then look no further!
Ingredients: 4 cups cubed butternut squash 4 cups vegetable broth 1 cup mirepoix (chopped celery, onions, carrots) 1 tsp olive oil 1/2 tsp allspice 1/4 tsp ginger salt and pepper to taste
- Steam butternut squash until soft (about 20 min)
- Heat olive oil in a deep pot over medium heat
- Add mirepoix and cook until onions are translucent (10-15 minutes) stir occanssionally
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring mixture to a boil
- Add steamed butternut squash and seasonings
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Transfer to a blender or use a hand held blender to blend mixture until smooth
I hope you enjoy!